Under Graduate Sales & Management Role – Americas
Job Reference: CH-GS-A-20
Following a major upsurge in international demand for CIGA Healthcare products, the company would like to expand their sales and marketing team.
The target market for the role is North America, this will also focus on Central and Latin America.
The successful candidate will liaise between the UK and US offices, which do business in over 70 countries. They will market our range of Rapid Self-Test Products and Medical Devices, within the defined regions. The successful candidate will be involved in client acquisition and integration, from the initial call to the account setup. Under the supervision and guidance of the sales team, the candidate will work together with our network of partners to bring our range of products into new and existing marketplaces. The role will involve conducting in depth market research into countries and companies within the defined regions, where CIGA Healthcare currently does not operate. As a member of the UK-RTC consortium, the candidate will also be expected to sell the AbC-19 Rapid Test for Covid-19.
• Recent graduate in any discipline, within the past 5 years.
• Additional language skills, desirable.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
• IT literate.
• Ability to present themselves in a professional manner.
• Willing to travel, including overseas, for extended periods of time.
• Must hold a valid passport and a full driving licence.
• Legally entitled to work and live in Northern Ireland, on a full time, permanent basis.
CIGA Healthcare Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please email your CV to:
For assistance or information contact Neill Armstrong:
+44 (0) 28 25685 385